New rel-0.4beta4 available

Announce/Discuss projects you are working on for MiniMyth

Moderator: Pablo

lmatter
Contributor

New rel-0.4beta4 available

Post by lmatter »

I have uploaded a new beta4. As I haven't figured out how to do proper directory listings with Apache, I included a file called last_updated.txt which says when I updated the files.

New in this beta:
Check the README under "what's new". Look for stuff in bold.

I have tried to fix all the bugs that folks have mentioned. I also tried to make custom module loading easier by moving the loadmods.script after the preapp.script.

It will still be a pain to get this image working over NFS root, sorry. I looked into reworking the scripts a bit for that, but I don't want to destabilize this release right now. Thankfully Nem has provided a HowTo in the, you guessed it, howto forum.

Comments welcome. If no one finds anything badly broken, I will update the linpvr home page to refer to this beta.

I still haven't had a large chunk of time availale for looking into mythmusic. I may decide to punt on that for this release; the beta has been dragging on too long.

Larry
drsoran

Re: New rel-0.4beta4 available

Post by drsoran »

lmatter wrote:I have uploaded a new beta4. As I haven't figured out how to do proper directory listings with Apache, I included a file called last_updated.txt which says when I updated the files.
By proper, do you mean other than using the "Indexes" option in the httpd config file? That'll show a directory listing w/dates if there is no DirectoryIndex file found.. i.e. no index.php or index.html, etc. If you don't want to do it like that then there are probably a bunch of php scripts that'll do essentially the same thing... read a directory listing and output it in a table.
lmatter
Contributor

Post by lmatter »

Thank god for google. I know nothing about PHP but the end of this thread had code that just worked.

Larry