CoreAVC in MiniMyth

Announce/Discuss projects you are working on for MiniMyth

Moderator: Pablo

maynard

CoreAVC in MiniMyth

Post by maynard »

Well for the past few weeks I've been playing around with the build process trying to get a custom Minimyth build for my Jetway Via C7 CX700m board. I finally got that all compiled with the latest kernel and xorg. I finally have it actually built and almost everything working, with the exception of HDMI audio, I think it will work just need to do a little tweaking. It was a little bit of a learning curve but that is most of the fun.

Anyway, I was thinking about including the CoreAVC codec, the myth/xine patches, and dshowserver. hxxp://code.google.com/p/coreavc-for-linux/w/list My question is if anyone has already attempted such a thing and if so will it work? Just thought I'd ask before I fire up the build process.

Thanks in advance,
goldwein
Contributor

Re: CoreAVC in MiniMyth

Post by goldwein »

maynard wrote:Well for the past few weeks I've been playing around with the build process trying to get a custom Minimyth build for my Jetway Via C7 CX700m board. I finally got that all compiled with the latest kernel and xorg. I finally have it actually built and almost everything working, with the exception of HDMI audio, I think it will work just need to do a little tweaking. It was a little bit of a learning curve but that is most of the fun.

Anyway, I was thinking about including the CoreAVC codec, the myth/xine patches, and dshowserver. hxxp://code.google.com/p/coreavc-for-linux/w/list My question is if anyone has already attempted such a thing and if so will it work? Just thought I'd ask before I fire up the build process.

Thanks in advance,
Can't help you with the CoreAVC codec issue, but am curious as how your progress has been and whether you're able to play HD with the Jetway board?