I had taken itai version of minimyth and updated all library and binary executable. Unfortunately, the unichrome hardware decoder doesn't work. Anyone have any clues?
Here is a summary:
1. Update all library and binary with Mandrake 10.0
2. Linux 18.104.22.168 with epia patch + vt1211 + lirc + DRM for VIA
3. Xorg 6.8.1 with unichrome dated at 11/05/2004 (driver and viaXvMC library)
3a. Xorg.conf shows that XvMC initailized
4. Wireless (prism54)
5. Run on a compact flash 256 MB
6. No 3D acceleration
7. MythTV 16 compiled with XvMC VLD
The CPU usage is really high under top (full version - not busybox).