I realize that I just released 0.18.1.0rc1. However, on that same day, Ivor released new Unichrome drivers. Based on a couple days of testing, these drivers appear to have fixed a segmentation fault problem that I was having on my CN400 based VIA EPIA SP8000E . Since I will be on vacation through next week, I figured that I would put out release with the new drivers before I leave.
 Occasionally, mythfrontend would segmentation fault on my SP8000E but not on my ME6000. Since it did not happen too often, I cannot be sure that the new drivers fixed the problem, but since I have not had a segmentation fault since installing the new drivers they appear to have fixed it.[/url]